Natraj Hexa Automatic Domestic Flourmill (Auto Clean- Red Matte Finish)
|Dimensions||34.6 × 48.4 × 86 cm|
6 to 8 Kg/Hr
Matt Finish Laminate
1 Year Electric Parts Warranty 2 Years Motor Warranty (Warranty does not includes damage of Outer Body of Machine and other Accessories)
- Fully automatic domestic Aata Chakki produces 100% fresh flour at a very low cost.
- Retains all the nutrients of grains like carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, fibres, etc.
- This model works on the auto sensor (without switch).
- Grinds everything right from wheat, besan, rice, bajari, maize, jowar, coffee, rava, udad, dhaniya, haldi, daliya, mehandi to moong, kaali mirch, salt, amla, etc.
- 7 types of stainless steel/brass perforated sieves (jaalis) provided to grind any fineness to make different types of rotis, dals, and masalas.
- Easy to operate, easy to maintain, easy to clean.
- 1-year warranty covers all manufacturing defects except rubber and plastic parts.
When using a Flour Mill, there are several measures you should consider to ensure safe and efficient operation:
- Read the instruction manual carefully: Before using the flour mill, it is important to read the instruction manual carefully. This will help you understand the machine’s features, how to use it properly, and the safety precautions that you should take.
- Keep the mill clean: It is important to keep the flour mill clean to prevent contamination of the flour. Make sure to clean the mill before and after use.
- Use the right type of grain: It is important to use the right type of grain for the flour mill. Make sure to use grains that are suitable for milling and avoid using grains that are too hard or too soft.
- Use the right milling setting: Different grains require different milling settings. Make sure to adjust the milling setting according to the type of grain that you are milling.
- Mill in small batches: It is best to mill grains in small batches to ensure that they are milled evenly and to prevent the machine from overheating.
- Store the flour properly: After milling the grain, store the flour in an airtight container to preserve its quality.
- Unplug the machine after use: Once you are done using the flour mill, make sure to unplug it from the power source to prevent any accidents.
There are no reviews yet.