- The Imperium Masala Grinders are made of food grade stainless steel material.
- Grinders are made with latest technology, consisting following specifications: Fine structure, Low noise, Small size, No vibration, Compact appearance and easy operation
- It can grind all kinds of corns and grains into fine powder at 50-300 mesh.
- It is widely used in families, Shops, clinic, hospital. The working time is depending on the material. When you put the material into the cabin, please put it to half of the cabin.
Terms and Conditions for claiming warranty:
1. No warranty for Motor Burn.
2. No warranty in case grinder has stopped working due to coming in contact with water or oil.
3. No Parts will be covered in warranty.
4. Warranty includes: Electronic parts and Motor
5. Warranty does not include: Outer Body, Lock screws, Blade, Carbon.
6. If Timer has stopped working due to electrical issue, then only it will be replaced.
7. Warranty does not include transportation charges that are to be borne by customer.
8. First step to claim warranty will be issue showcase on video call to technician.
9. If customer has opened parts of grinder at his premises, then it will not be covered in warranty.
10. If any issue occurs within 7 days of purchase date, that part or the grinder will be replaced only after receiving damaged part and completing its inspection.
11. It will take minimum 3 days to repair after receiving the Grinder at company. If any issue requires more time, then it will be conveyed to customer and work will start his confirmation.
12. Make sure when you send grinder for service then keep its packaging as it was delivered to you, to avoid transport damage.
To avail technical assistance contact us @ 7600076500 or raise a service request @ www.imperiumventures.co.in
- Unplug the machine after use: Once you are done using the masala grinder, make sure to unplug it from the power source to prevent any accidents.